CALL FOR ABSTRACT & FDI-IDA CDE PADANG 2015 AWARD
Abstract submission deadline: September 19, 2015
Full paper submission deadline: Oktober 10, 2015
- Accepted abstract should be followed by registration and payment (speaker dentist IDR 800.000 or US $ 100; speaker student IDR 600.000 or US $ 80) before September 14, 2015 to be able to submit the full paper. Failure to fulfill the registration and payment, will susped the full paper submission process and presenter are prohibited to present the article in FDI-IDA CDE Padang 2015.
- Fullpapers can be written in English
- Manuscript should not be published elsewhere. If a presentation is a later proven to contain previously published materials, appropriate sanctions will be imposed against the author (s), such as prohibiting presentation at the next meeting.
- Manuscript should be typed on one side of an A4 paper using size 12 in Times New Roman font and 1,5 spacing, 3 cm margin all around, not more than 12 pages, including figures, charts, tables and references, number in all pages.
- Full papers should be submitted through e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The judges of FDI-IDA CDE Padang 2015-Sensodyne award will select the best full paper for Short Lecture (Oral Presentation) and Poster Presentation.
- Finalis in Short Lecture and Poster Presentation should be presented in front of the judges approximately 2 days before FDI-IDA CDE Padang 2015 event
Content of Full Paper
- Research Article: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References
- Case Report Article: Background, Objectives, Case Report and Management, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References
- Literature Study Article: Background, Objectives, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References
- Title: Article is initiated with the title of the article, followed by authors name, affiliation and authors complete address institution(s), and e-mail address of author to whom correspondence should be sent.
- Abstract: Should be written in English, include a maximum 250 word, unstructured however contains of background, aim of study, materials and methods, results and conclution. 3-5 key words are listed in order of importance and placed below the abstract.
- References : References according to Vancouver style
Poster Submission Guidelines
- Poster content should include:
*Research Abstract: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
*Case Report Abstract: Background, Objectives, Case Report and Management,
*Literature Study Abstract: Background, Objectives, Discussion, Conclusion
- Poster Dimension: height 120 cm, width 90 cm (portrait orientation)
- Attach a small photograph of yourself to the upper right of the poster so that other participants can recognize you as the presenter
- Poster should be written in English and the text shoul be sufficient size for easy reading at a distance 3 meters
- You may display your information in figures, tables, text, photography, etc. figures should be designed to be viewed from a distance and should use clear visible graphics and large type
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract
- Oral Presentation : – Slide could be written in English
Main Lecture : 45 min. presentation + 15 min. discussion
Short Lecture : – Oral 3 presenters (each 15 min. presentation) + 15
– Poster 15 min. presentation
Further Information, please contact:
Pengwil PDGI SUMBAR
Jl. S. Parman No. 96 B Lolong Padang
– Drg. Dhona Afriza M. Biomed (08126797983)
– Drg. Resti Iswani, SpRKG (08126708154)